Kärcher is the world’s leading provider of cleaning technology. With high-pressure cleaners, vacuums, driers, vehicle wash systems, water treatment plants, dispensers, pumps and watering systems, Kärcher offers a range of innovative cleaning solutions.
- Karcher was struggling to cope with extreme seasonal fluctuations in customer contact and efficient ways to provide technical support.
- The in-house team were relying on disparate data systems and siloed knowledge that delivered an inconsistent brand experience.
- Minimal visibility of customer service quality or performance, and no real control over key metrics such as First Contact Resolution.
- Woven initially provided a full CX audit and assessment across all Karcher customer touchpoints to understand pain points and opportunities.
- Designed and built a new bespoke CRM and contact management solution to record Karcher key customer data and improve the overall customer journey.
- Deployment of innovative inbound/outbound voice and email integration solution.
- Design and deployment of product diagnostic tools and knowledge management system.
- Innovative and flexible advisor resourcing model including blended dedicated Karcher advisors with overflow into on-demand specialist advisor resource.
- Roadmap of continuous improvement including CS process re-engineering, Trustpilot linked emails, desktop and CRM automation and enhanced insight and analytics on potential product improvements.
- Email AHT reduced by 33% whilst increasing CSAT
- Real-time visibility of CS teams quality and performance
- Significant increase in FCR
- Trust Pilot scores improved by 200%
- Full customer data profiling by product, region and customer journey
- Reduction of call abandonment rate to <5%
What to learn more and see how we can help you? Contact us here