Toyota GB is a global automotive manufacturer and includes both Toyota and Lexus brands. In the UK, they are responsible for the import and distribution of vehicles and parts for the UK market only and are represented by a dealer network.
- Toyota GB was experiencing a significant increase in customer contact following the launch of the My Toyota customer tool.
- Their incumbent provider was unable to deliver against Toyota GB’s expectations and SLA’s.
- The client was looking for a ‘boutique’ outsourced contact centre partner following a period with a larger BPO provider.
- Initial solution involved an insourced/outsourced blended resource model to optimise the expertise of Woven plus Toyota GB’s in-house teams.
- 8 week phased approach to transition of service to upskill advisors and ramp up to full competency and total customer contact volumes.
- Voice, email and live chat customer channel support plus direct integration with Toyota GB CRM.
- Specialist advisor competencies include regulatory & legal compliance, extensive automotive product & technical knowledge and exemplary customer service skills.
- Delivery of service innovations including process reengineering, escalation reduction, web self-service and digital journey improvements
- Creation of improved induction, recruitment and training processes. CSAT and Customer Effort measurement solutions delivered directly through CRM.
- Successful transition to a fully insourced solution including 26 x Toyota GB brand ambassador Advisors plus full management and governance structure.
- Reduction in customer relations escalations from 15% to 6%.
- Improved training, QA and reporting / MI visibility.
- Rolling out an omni-channel online retailing solution.
- Shortlisted for Institute of Customer Service Award.
What to learn more and see how we can help you? Contact us here