You had a customer service live chat function on your website
More than 41% of customers expect live chat on your website and more than half of all customers prefer to chat with someone in real-time and online, rather than call a company for support.
Improved support experience | Increased customer engagement and satisfaction | Connected customer experience | Increases first contact resolution | Reduced service costs and boost efficiency
With tPoint Live Chat and Messenger the possibilities are endless:
• tPoint Chat along with integrated agent desktop allows seamless transfer for Chatbot to a Live advisor for more complex queries
• Quick replies and predetermined responses to common questions
• Live Chat Screen transfer for Consistent secure payments – not visible to advisors
• tPoint powered End Feedback Survey to aid improvement to your customers experience
• Consistent Advisor Experience with unified Agent Desktop so your advisors can respond to interactions on Chat or Social DM
Want to know more about We Are Woven?
Live Chat Handling Services FAQs
Our live chat support allows your customers to have real-time, back-and-forth conversations with support agents. By using live chat software embedded in your website, customers can ask their questions and fetch instant replies in the same small window.
Live chat handling delivers the fastest problem resolution while reducing expense on customer service. Additionally, having live chat functionality on your website can improve user experience, expand your market reach and gather insightful data on your customers.
Live chat enables your business to connect with customers in real-time. When a customer reaches your live chat app, they can connect with your team and get great customer service at that moment. You can install live chat software to help customers on your website, mobile site and apps.